... lacrimae sanguis animae sunt ...

27 February 2010

I'm back...


Dear blog,

it's been too long, I know, since I last posted here, and I'm really sorry for that. Since December 16th, 2009, many things have happened in my life. I spent Christmas at home and New Year's on Cassino Beach, and on January 28th, 2010 I went to Porto Alegrewith my great friend Thiago. There we had a awesome time with another old friend and went to Metallica's concert. It was just insane... the best feeling in years! Also, I went to Pedro Osório, the place I've grown up in, to get together with big friends and enjoy a "little town Carnival".

I can't complain about 2010 so far. I'm really glad that I'm going to my last term at university. I'm graduating in September!!! I'm also very happy about my professional life. Even not having graduated yet, I've already got a quite stable position as an English teacher in a very nice school. There, I have an excellent relationship with my bosses and everyone else.

As for my other pseudo-career, music, I'm really content as well. Since June of 2009 I've been in the studio with the singer and composer Lara Rossato (http://www.myspace.com/lararossato). She's recording her debut solo album, and I'm in charge of the electric and acoustic guitars. The CD must be released by April, I guess. It's so much fun! Besides that, my business with Wanessa Boabaid and Fabby Poetsch in Os Absortos is still rolling. This year is going to be our fourth.

Well, I think that's all for now. Since I'm on holidays from university, I'll try to come and post at least twice a week. It's not a promise, though.

See ya!
posted by Renan C. Ferreira at 5:04:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home