... lacrimae sanguis animae sunt ...

15 February 2008

updating...

Woooow!!!
I hadn't realised how long I don't pop here and post! God! Poor blog!
Well... I've got a lot of things to post, but firstly I'd like to write a little diary.
Since you haven't seen me for a long time - our last meeting was in October of 2007 - I think you need to know what have been up to me.
The 4th term of my graduation course has ended well, and it's being one of my best holidays in some years. On Carnival days I went to Pedro Osório, as usual. The different thing this year was that I took some of my best mates to there. It was simply perfect. Getting all my old and new fellows all together and enjoying some memorable days and nights in the town I've grown up were things to never forget.
I don't really know if I'm getting too sentimental, but I feel the relationships I've got in Pelotas are getting stronger and stronger... Sure it would be expectable, but I've been feeling or noticed that in the last weeks. That's so good! The times we were just classmates or just friends have gone. Now they're already my family, just like the old fellows from old Pedro Osório times.
As you know, friends are the pillars of my personality. Now I can't even imagine myself living without company of those I've got around me (I'm not gonna tell any name... you know who they are).
Ok! I'm not going any longer... it's just some dropped lines to update this forgotten place. :P
C'ya
posted by Renan C. Ferreira at 2:28:00 AM

1 Comments:

Definitely we are a family and this is great!! It makes me really happy!!
And the carnival was perfect!!!! The most perfect ever!!

Luv ya so fuckin' much
Kisses

Friday, February 15, 2008 3:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home