... lacrimae sanguis animae sunt ...

03 October 2007

The sad deduction

Suddenly I wake up sweaty and frightened. I think it was a nightmare. I dreamed you have gone and I would never see you again. Then I see that although you have not gone, you are really distant.

I could make you see me, I could leave you find me. I could show you the way and I could even carry you on my shoulders. I swear I would do all that if you wish, but just if you wish.

But you do not want me.

And these days have been too dark and there is something like a dense fog between us, and it keeps us apart. While this cold breeze comes towards me, cooling my hands, cooling my mind, cooling my soul, I can realize we are each day further from each other.

And in my world full of incertainties, darkened by your absence, I am trying to survive. Each new day I realize you will not be mine, I see I am just digging my way…

…towards my grave.

.
posted by Renan C. Ferreira at 12:46:00 AM

2 Comments:

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:23:00 AM  

I thought it pretty negative, don't you think? But romantic, perhaps. Nice blog.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home