... lacrimae sanguis animae sunt ...

31 March 2008

for you...

Hey! What's on?!
I confess that sometimes I cannot understand you. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if I can nearly understand you. Yesterday you looked too easily comprehensible, and today you're wrapped in mystery. You sometimes seem to be aiming for some distance, as if the closer people get to you the more dangerous it is for you.
I do understand what freedom might mean for you, because it does mean a lot for me. But even I, who cannot hang on a relationship for too long and really love my freedom, know that sometimes it's good, even necessary, having someone close to me. And I'm not talking about love, but friendship.
I suppose it has something to do with the fear of depending on someone else. I quite know what it means, not because I've ever depended on someone, but because someone's ever depended on me. And I agree it's not good. But being totally loose, free or independent from anyone is not that good too. We need keep some trustful and reciprocal relationship, something further and stronger than I see in you right now.
You won't probably read this post, and even if you do, you won't know it's for you. At least, I and somebody else will know what I've been feeling lately.
Bye.
posted by Renan C. Ferreira at 3:42:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home