... lacrimae sanguis animae sunt ...

28 October 2006

An English one...

Well, inasmuch as nobody has come to visit my blog, at least in the last post, I decided to write in English this one.

Today I'm going to talk about my life, especially my life as it's nowadays.
Since I've moved to Pelotas in March, my life has turned radically. In Pedro Osório I was living in a no-news routine. I used to wake up early to go to school, wasted all the morning 'studying', had lunch at midday, passed all the afternoon idleness, rehearsed with my band in the evening and went out with mates at night. Everyday, this was my routine indeed. Too boring after some times!

Then suddenly I finished my last high school year, passed the 'vestibular', and my father was transferred to Pelotas, and as if I had had just a sleep, I woke up in flat downtown in Pelotas, with a whole Graduation Course in front of me, and a totally new routine.

Now I'm just getting used to this new life. And I'm really excited about it. I already have plan for the next years. I'm really happy now. I study English - and I love languages - at University Federal of Pelotas, and I work as a music teacher and Taekwondo instructor.

By now, my band and I didn't have any chance to gather again and play. But in the summer we'll meet and do some shows.

Well, I think this post can be useful for whom wants to know a bit more about me.
I have few friends who speak English, so I don't know if they're going to come here.
Anyway, that's all!

bye folks!
posted by Renan C. Ferreira at 2:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home